We recognise the importance of Privacy to Australian guitarists and other purchasers of Guitar Strings and accessories. Here we set out our policy on the information that is collected by this online store.
- Information collected through the registration forms on this site is kept in a secuire database and used only to deliver guitar strings and facilitate said process.
- The information collected by Deathwish.com.au is used primarily to fulfill your order. We may also use your email address to notify you of any new products or promotions that we have. You can notify us at
if you no longer wish to receive these communications. All personal data is securely stored and only authorised personnel of Deathwish can access this information.
- Personally identifying information collected through this site will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
- Other non-identifying information, such as IP address, browser type, browser language and time of visit/registration is collected solely for the purposes of security and refining site processes.
- When first visiting this site, a Cookie (a small file containing strings of characters) is sent to your computer to uniquely identify your browser. This Cookie is used to identify returning visitors to the site and to monitor trends of behaviour within the site.
- Information collected by this site is protected by a Thawte 128bit SSL Security Certificate to protect against unauthorised attempts to access this data.
- Access to this database is restricted to the owners and direct representatives of Deathwish Pty Ltd.
- Credit Card information collected through this site is passed directly and securely through the VeriSign Payment Gateway to the banking network.
- This policy may change from time to time. We will post all changes to this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.